FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2017 I HATE IMAGE FEATURING WALKING DEAD, SAGA, SPAWN
Buy on eBay
Gertrude has been stuck in Fairyland for decades when she finally hears of a secret passage that may be her way back home. But reaching it is easier said than done as she crosses the border into IMAGE where she'll have to chop her way through you favorite characters from Saga, The Walking Dead, Savage Dragon, Spawn, Descender, Black Science, Southern Bastards, and any other character I can add to make sure the original art for this issue sends my children to college! [MATURE]
Mail Order Subscriptions available on request - Don't miss another issue of your favourite series.
If you have missed an issue of any series, why not ask us as we have a massive back issue catalogue and if we have it in stock we will list it on ebay for you.
Terms and Conditions:
Please read before purchasing.
Please ensure you use the shopping basket facility within eBay, when placing your order, as we are unable to refund postage on multiple orders, if paid individually.If you are outside of the UK, please use the shopping basket facility on ebay.co.uk for automatically combined postage when you pay.Comics are strictly limited to 1 copy per customer.All of our comics are 1st prints, unless we state otherwise.
All comics come bagged and boarded (excludes magazine and graphic novels).Payment via Paypal only.
All our comics are brand new/unread, unless stated otherwise on the listing (i.e. some Auction items).
Many buyers have very exacting standards and expect new comics to be perfect and/or without fault.
Unfortunately, many comics now have printing faults sustained during the printing process and additionally, with the amount of handling during the printing, packaging, shipping and distribution process, it is an unrealistic expectation for comics and magazines to be without any imperfections or fault. Brand new comics are subject to many industry accepted flaws (i.e. spine creases, corner wear, print faults, ink marks, smudges, ink disturbance/bleeding, small tears) and we do not accept requests for cancellation or return of affected issues.
If you require perfect or as near perfect as possible, we are sorry, but for the reasons above, we cannot guarantee this level of quality. We recommend that if you require perfect copies then you hand pick them at your nearest comic store.
We despatch orders usually within 24/48 hours from receipt of payment.
The estimated delivery date given on the listing is provided directly by Ebay, not us, and this is an estimate only, not a guarantee and buyers should be aware that successful delivery is reliant upon Postal Services delivering in a timely and secure manner. In many cases, where a buyer is reporting delays, we have found Postal Services have already attempted delivery, but were unsuccessful. In these circumstances, items are taken to the local depot to await re-delivery/collection instructions. We would be very grateful if you would ensure you have made enquiries with your local depot, and perhaps your neighbours, to see if either party are holding your order.
Royal Mail stipulate 10 working days (15 days for European and Rest of the World) are required before any item is considered officially lost or delayed – this period allows sufficient time for either delivery to be made, collection/re-delivery instructions to be completed, or the item to be returned undelivered to us,the sender.
We comply with this directive from Royal Mail and advise buyers that if their order has not been received or returned to us within this period, we refund after this timeframe has elapsed.
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (Clause 13), excludes the cancellation of Newspapers, Periodicals (i.e.comics), Magazines and additionally sealed products and those sold under Auction terms and these are therefore not eligible for return/cancellation and we are under no obligation to accept a cancellation or return.
• Unwanted or incorrect buying purchases received after dispatch are returnable therefore purely at our discretion. Please contact us if you wish to return an item and if agreed, we will advise the returns process.
• If we agree to a return then the buyer will be required to return the item(s) to us via tracked postage within 30 days of receipt at their cost.
• Item(s) must be returned in the same condition sent to obtain a full refund.
• If an item is inadvertently sent incorrectly by us, we will send the correct item immediately, subject to availability, and liaise with the buyer regarding the return of the incorrect item at our expense. If the correct item is not available a refund or alternative item will be offered.
• If an item is returned by Postal Services as undelivered, we will contact you and advise the reason for the return. A re-package and re-send fee, payable by the Buyer, is required for orders to be re-sent.
• If undelivered items are returned and are damaged or unsaleable as a result, we cannot offer a refund. Please note Auction items are not eligible for any form of return.
• Those who buy from us on a regular basis know the quality of our comics, sending the very best we have available. On occasion, new comics can be subject to many flaws, i.e. spine creases, print faults, ink marks, smudges and other minor imperfections. White Covers and Blank covers are particularly susceptible to printing marks. These are industry accepted flaws. Our Suppliers, and ourselves, do not accept returns or offer discount for these imperfections.
• If your item sustains postal damage, please contact us immediately.
• We will require images of the outer packaging and item clearly showing the damage being reported. This is required for our Supplier / Postal Services claim process. Options of a refund, replacement or alternative will be offered to the Buyer. Replacements are dependent upon availability.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister