Lavender Violets UV LED Soak Off Nail Gel Polish Salon Professional 116+ Colours
Buy on eBay
Lavender Violets® Gel Polish
Lavender Violets® is a fully registered trademark and manufacturers its own brand of gel polish. In order to achieve the best effect we recommend using Lavender Violets Base and Top Coat with our own gel polish products.
Click here: more introduction for our products. Features:
* 14+ days of high-performance wear
* Stunning crystal shine
* No nail damage
* FREE from Formaldehyde, Toluene or DBP (Dibutyl Phthalate) Specifications:
* Brand: Lavender Violets® (100% original)
* Capacity: 8ml/0.27 fl oz
* Wear Time: 2-3 weeks
* Type: soak off UV&LED gel polish
* Package: with retail box
Special option for 20 pcs glitter gift set:
18 pcs x 5ml colours coat(fixed colours)
1 pcs x 8ml base coat
1 pcs x 8ml no wipe top coat.
With ritzy gift box.
How to Apply Gel Polish:
1. Prepare the nail, file, dry and buff the nail.
2. Apply a thin layer of base coat (remember to seal the edge of the nail) and cure in the UV lamp. (Please note that each layer of UV GEL will leave a sticky residue. Do not remove as this helps the next layer adhere to the nail.)
3. Shake the color coat bottle vigorously to blend.
4. Apply a thin layer of UV gel color and cure in the UV lamp.
5. Apply second layer of UV gel color and cure in the UV lamp.
6. Apply a thin layer of our NO WIPE top coat and cure in the UV lamp.
* Recommended curing time for a 36-watt UV Lamp is 2 minutes, while for a LED lamp it is just 1 minute.
* for metallic, please apply as follow: base coat - top coat - color coat - color coat - top coat.
* for magnetic, please apply as follow: base coat - color coat and hold the magnet for 30s - top coat. How to Remove Gel Polish:
1. Soak nails in a glass bowl filled with a small amount of pure acetone, or wrap each nail in cotton pad soaked with pure acetone for around 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Product will start to become soft and you can gently file it away or slide it off using a small wooden stick. Notice:
Pictures advertised should be used for best guidance only as they are studio generated under different lighting and angles. The actual colour may vary from image advertised. If you believe that the item received is in wrong colour, please contact us directly via eBay message.